• Register
Post news RSS Support Horror Legends on IndieGoGo!

We are on indiegogo.com now! If you are a fan of Halloween and multiplayer horror. Please check out our campaign to find out how you can help out with our project Horror Legends!

Posted by on

I need to raise 10,000 dollars so that I can hire key members of my team to work on the game throughout the summer. Which will cost money. Again we have been working hard on this game for over 2 years and one of our biggest challenges has been finding the time to work on the it. Everyone has bills to pay and things they need to take care of. Paying for their time will alleviate those needs so that they can focus on the game! I want to be clear, none of this money is going to me (Drake). All of it is going to key members of my team!

The rest of the game's development has been planned out. I already know who I am going to hire and what they will be working on. Which is primarily finishing programming specific game mechanics, and the sound design elements of the game. Which 75% of the funding will go towards, and the remaining 25% will go towards buying software and hardware licencees. These are much needed tools that will help with the game's development! The goal here is to have something ready to play by Halloween 2016 for you Early Access backers! Then we will work towards releasing the game to the general public in January of 2017.

Post a comment
Sign in or join with:

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.