It's time for another closed alpha update to Starport Delta from the Cloudfire Studios team! This update adds ship AI updates, new voice content and various other updates and fixes, including a new website! The screenshot above is a sneak peek at one of our later campaign missions, as well as one of our recurring characters.
We've been hard at work on the new Starport Delta website, which is a big update from the simple page on our studio website! We're excited to share the new look, and we'll be adding new lore and content for characters in the coming weeks.
The Cloudfire team will soon be getting on a plane and heading to Dreamhack Anaheim! We're taking part in the Indie Playground as an officially selected Best Simulation indie title, and we're pretty excited to be there at Booth I-419.
From there it's on to PAX East! Come chat to us at Booth 32080 and give Starport Delta a go!
- AI updates for select ships
- add new voice content
- add some new dialogue to the final mission
- finalise tutorial scripts
- start adding new tutorial systems
- change upkeep costs to be calculated per-building rather than per-day
- adjust when leaderboards are updated
- adjust amount of materials mined by mining ships
- updated translations for some mission content
- update collisions for debris
- update the tile details to include the full population for upgraded buildings
- fix new cursors not visible in build version of the game
- fix population not being reduced correctly in some cases
- fix some bugs with the inactive state of buildings
- fix tile details UI rarely showing the wrong building
- fix first notification in sandbox mode not showing the correct character details
- fix some errors when changing cursor in parts of the menu
- translation updates
- ship updates