It has been 5 years since the original release of Star-Twine, and 2 years since the Campaign Update, but today Star-Twine has finally made its way to Steam! To celebrate the release, Star-Twine is 15% off until December 7th.
All buyers on itch.io and IndieGameStand should receive Steam keys automatically.
The full list of changes in this version (v1.2.0) are below:
- Added support for Steam Achievements and Cloud Save.
- Added ability to invite a Steam friend to a game.
- Online play now uses Steam’s matchmaking servers which are more reliable than the previous implementation. Running the game outside of Steam will still use the non-Steam matchmaking server.
- Explosion particles now have a random rotation.
- Performance of post-processing is slightly better.
- Fixed gamma correction not working in windowed mode.
- Fixed a bug where the level could disappear after the window lost focus.