It's finally time to get out there and face the harsh, unforgiving blackness of space and try and carve out your own little tourist paradise.
Start with little more than a glorified shipping container and build it up into a tourist mecca, prison hell and/or a bastion of commercialism. To meet the needs of various alien species who may be visiting for business, pleasure, or as high-security wards of the state.
It can be harsh, a single asteroid hit can send air flowing down the corridors and out that new, unplanned viewing port, but at least the lack of oxygen will put out the fires.
- Build a space station.
- Oxygen flows freely through open doors and stops at closed ones, get creative to bleed oxygen from rooms to fight fires and unwanted guests.
- Encounter strange sci-fi phenomena such as giant energy aliens, warps in space-time and heaps more.
- Manage the fickle needs of various slimy aliens and slimier humans.
- Unhappy aliens go rogue, that makes everyone unhappier.
- Set aside areas for your passengers to set up shop, a free market is good for the economy.
- A high oxygen environment can lead to fires, fires which will propogate if left uncontrolled.
- Keep that hull intact! Lack of oxygen kills customers as well and that can lead to a reduction in repeat business.
- Fully 3D environment, view from a distance or fly in and try an eavesdrop on your customers conversations.
- Protect or simply rebuild after asteroid showers and various other spacey horrors.