First of all: Sorry if this news is posted really really late, it's just that we can't get a hold of LAZINESS.
Second is, after the release of the anticipated v0.1.8, me and Hades714 looked at some gameplay/reviews of Slender: Anxiety. We realized that NONE of them could successfully get the 8 pages because it was THAT HARD. So to make it more easier, we updated it to v0.1.9 and added DIFFICULTIES ranging from Easy, Medium and Hard because we wanted you to know the full story so you can understand what is going on.
Here's the full changelog to know the rest of what we added:
- Fixed Achievement popup bug
- Added Difficulty Selection
- Reduced fog
- To unlock the Secret Entry, you no longer have to beat the game WITH the tape but now you only have to collect it once
- Fixed mouse sensitivity bug
- You can skip the splash screen with any button now. (in earlier stages you could skip with ESCAPE button)
- Removed some effects in hidden levels
That's it for now, we hope you enjoy the new v0.1.9 and complete the game. :D
This comment is currently awaiting admin approval, join now to view.