this is a big moment for our small development team, as we've been working hard to now bring you the 1.0 version of the game – the full version now comes with a 20% Launch Discount during the whole Launch Week to Celebrate this huge Milestone!
Here's what all new with the latest update:
-Rich Presence added to steam – see how your friends are doing in SimPocalypse
-2 new background music, as well several new sound effects added to spice up the experience better. A big thanks to Jan Aleš Mlinar for creating them!
-Brazilian Portuguese has been added as a new language – thank you to all those helping to translate! * Some translations will still be improved
- Updated several translations from all languages to be more accurate
- More improvements to display of buttons at various resolutions and using different languages
- Fixed an issue with randomizing formation to better position tanks
- Fixed some inconsistencies with knowledge generated from teachers and researchers
- Changing teacher amount will now immediately update researchers information
Feel free to check out all previous updates, that lead into 1.0version now.
We are super happy to have a stable 1.0 version out, but this is not the end :) We are already planning and preparing a new set of major updates, which will be coming out in the following weeks! You can follow our short-term roadmap here: Simpocalypse.com
The full version now consists of:
- 13 bigger content groups you unlock over time
- 10 Resources
- 13 Civilization stats to balance
- 9 Citizen Jobs
- 25 different buildings
- 100+ research upgrades
- Prestige with Perk system
- A massive world to conquer
(7 continents, 400+ regions, 8000+ territories, 72000+ zones)
If you haven't joined out Discord server yet, head over to hang out with the SimPocalypse community and chat directly with us, and make sure to leave any of your thoughts on the game and the latest version!
Here's also an updated trailer to get a closer look into the game:
Thank you all for joining us, and welcome on the board of post-apocalyptic survivors trying to rebuild the world from scratch. 😉
Welcome on board and see you around!
Follow us on: