- “My favourite indie title of the year.” 4/5 - Attack of the Fanboy
- “Ingenious Design. Fantastic use of horror elements. Suspenseful soundtrack. Master Reboot is definitely a game to get for Halloween”. 86% - The Gamer Studio
- "When fun and challenging puzzles meets a gripping story that will scare you, you get a game that you won’t forget for a long time". 4/5 - Two Dash To Stash
- “The experience is a striking, unique adventure that rewards observant players with an engaging story and horror fans with an eerie, haunting playground.” 4/5 - Gamezebo
- “If you want to experience a game that is quite unlike anything else, do yourself a favor and check out Master Reboot”. 8/10 - Gamer Ramble
- "A Freakishly Cool Game Where You Invade The Memories Of Dead People". - Kotaku
Since its PC launch for Halloween Master Reboot has enjoyed global critical acclaim. The majority of reviews to date have given Master Reboot scores of 4/5 or 8/10 and have praised the game for its unique look, ingenious design and have called it a memorable gaming experience. The positive reviews are still coming in, here’s a selection of quotes and review scores to date.
Posted by WalesInteractive on