Well I decided after a lot of thinking that it was time to make a new model. I have finished the low poly model of it. It is in the picture above. The first reason why I changed it, is because it will make it easier for me to put clothing on it. The other one was just a prototype and like most prototypes they are changed. As you can see the two are side by side and you can see the differences I made. I have started to make clothing to cover the newest model and I am half way there. I just thought I would fill you guys in on what I have been doing lately. Plus since its the weekend for me, Myself and the other developer will most likely get together. I will later make an account for him since when hes not with me he works on his own junk. I hope we can get much done. Comment or give ideas in the post we are open to discussion.