Pokémon3D version 0.37 is here. It contains 2 new areas, new Pokémon and models. Here is the changelog:
- Added 2 new areas: S.S. Aqua and Twirl Forest.
- Added a few new Pokémon models.
- Added 30 new Pokémon to the game.
- Improved shading on models.
- Added stronger rematch battles for Pokégear trainers.
- Added 2 more trainers to the Pokégear.
- Fixed and improved the GTS.
- Added MultiSampling to the game. Can be turned off in the options menu.
- Added hold items to the Elite 4 Pokémon.
- Added a shiny model viewer to the Pokédex.
The update will be available in a few minutes, the online mode will work once the new update is downloaded.
Have fun with the new areas and additions.
//The Pokémon3D team