We are now in the final stretch of what has been an amazing run. You’ve already empowered us to start the next leg of this journey and begin development on the game. You’ve pushed us to go beyond our initial plan and deepened the game experience with more diverse unit types and planets.
Some pretty ambitious goals have been solidified because of your support the past few weeks. Your enthusiasm and energy has encouraged us to think even more ambitiously about the scope of Planetary Annihilation. We want you to be able to destroy units, planets, and solar systems. Or better yet, annihilate whole galaxies.
Today we are revealing Galactic War as our next stretch goal. The goal is set at $1,800,000.
The Galactic War is a replayable single and multiplayer metagame. Play locally by yourself or co-op with your friends against our world class Skirmish AI’s. Or play on the live multiplayer servers and try to conquer the galaxy!
- Procedurally generated galaxy map, play a different galaxy every time!
- Single player and co-op for local play
- Online multiplayer mega-battles. Join a faction and plunder the universe!
- Clan wars servers for fighting the galactic war between clans
- Dynamic story system that logs your fight and generates exciting counter attacks and special missions that up the challenge level
Many of you have asked for more single player action. We think that a replayable Galactic War metagame is going to deliver much more long term fun than a pre-scripted campaign!
Please let us prove it by helping us reach the goal.