Hey everyone, due to an unforeseen error on our part, parts of the database got overwritten when it merged during an svn upload in our network right before a0.5 came out, so a lot of stupid bugs happened (such as unable to pick up meat from some animals or unable to cut certain plants). We've fixed these as well as most of the other bugs players have reported in this a0.51 build.
I want to express our gratitude for everyone helping us with the bugs, I know it can be frustrating when you run into them, but this will make the end game better. This game has outgrown our own capability to play test everything before each build, that's why we're partly dependent on you guys to help us track down the ones we didn't see.
We're going to put this game up on Steam Greenlight in the next 2 days, and I'll post a link when that happens! Please support us then!