Its been a while since the last big update to Physworks, but the time has come again to bring more features (and fixes!) to the game.
The biggest change this time around is being able to connect wire objects directly together without wires between them, simply by placing their connections adjacent to each other.
1.4 Changelog - WP8 Update:
- Upgraded game to fully support Windows Phone 8
- Removed bloom effect from game to make way for better things
- Removed adverts from trial version
- Wire objects can now connect directly to each other, without wires
- Optimizations to the wiring system
- New title screen music
- Fixed incorrect wire inputs for 7-segment display
- Spawn cost of 7-segment increased from 60 to 65
- Fixed wire tutorial not showing after selecting certain wire objects
- Fixed missing text next to new goal button in goal editor
- Updated texture and icon for tire
- Mini-map size is now saved when minimizing/restoring the game
- Reduced volume of the square, sawtooth and sine SFX for sound emitter
- Default volume of sound emitters reduced from 100 to 50
- Improved start-up/launch time of game
- Fix for rare eternal loading bug on start-up
On top of that, a small patch (1.3.8) was also made to the WP7 version of the game to fix a few nasty bugs. Here's the change-log:
- Fixed retry option not resetting inventory… This time
- Fixed rare bug where two game screens would draw over each other
- Fixed bug where chapter levels would sometimes overwrite custom levels
If you still haven't tried the game yet, you can pick it up for $0.99 (£0.79) on the WP store, or grab the trial version for free!
As always, keep Physworking!