Orx - Portable Game Engine version 1.11 has been released.
Some highlights include:
- Project build tool “Init” now supports the creation of orx/Scroll, Dear ImGui and orxArchive based projects.
- Support changes for MinGW-w64, including new support for 64bit, addition of Visual Studio 2019 and removal of VS2013
- OSX/Retina and Windows high DPI display issues corrected
- Control over polled physical peripherals.
- Text animations
- Object LifeTimes based on fx, sound, spawn, track and child, not just time.
There is a lot in this release. Check out the full list of changes at: Github.com