PATCH 01 - NOW LIVE!
We have some updates to go over but first and foremost I want to announce that Patch 1 for the Jungle DLC Open Beta is now LIVE for 'ORION: Dino Horde' on Steam! This is the first of many and already starts to integrate changes you guys have been requesting as well as a few of our own:
JUNGLE DLC - OPEN BETA - PATCH 01:
- Fixed issue(s) with store-bought items not staying during map transition.
- Fixed issue(s) with Store items not showing up in Options immediately.
- Fixed issue(s) with Rewards not showing up in Player Inventory.
- Fixed issue(s) with Insane-based Rewards not showing in Player Inventory.
- Fixed bug that could cause a Player's Statistics to be reset unintentionally.
- Temporarily removed A.I-based Deinosuchus until proper re-integration.
- Added Longbow to the Armory Terminal for $20,000 Credits (all classes).
- Fixed spelling mistake in Video Options.
- Added double-click support to Armory Terminal.
- Fixed issue with the Armory displaying the incorrect amount of credits.
- Adjusted some of the Augmentation purchases at the Barracks Terminal.
- Fixed Movement slow-down issues in PvP.
- Fixed T-99 Dual Pistols breaking automatic weapon firing.
- Vaporizer loadout to include Longbow instead of Laser Rifle (Team Elimination).
TEAM ELIMINATION GAMEPLAY
Here is a quick montage from one of today's Team Elimination (Ninja) matches:
JUNGLE DLC - ARID WORLD
With the upcoming release of the massive (and free) Jungle DLC Pack for 'ORION: Dino Horde' you will notice that most of the existing levels have been completely revisited and are sporting brand new visuals and even design changes. This is part of the "Remastered Map Pack" which includes both cooperative and competitive maps (10 total).This trailer showcases the world of 'Arid' which is home to narrowing canyons and tropical jungle areas:
The Jungle DLC for 'ORION: Dino Horde' will bring up the current map total to 15 Multiplayer Maps. The official launch of this DLC is on July 24, 2013.