The featured game for Nov 8 - 11 is here! Get it now!
10% of all sales generated by this deal will go to the featured charity.
Exploration and Action are the main ingredients in this old-school platformer. As you explore a strange place in another time, you will find weapons and abilities that empower you to explore further and better fight the dangers. This place seems to be filled with secrets in strange places, use your grenades to blast up walls and see whats on the other side. Use your map to better navigate the complex and find what paths you missed the first time. The first time you play, it may take around 7 hours to complete. The game has been designed with speedrunning in mind, and the game is relatively open ended in terms of sequence breaking.
A young teenager named Rusty has invented a Time Machine and brought it to school to show off as a science project. The main protagonist is Gemma, a newly joined classmate. She agrees to volunteer to demonstrate the time machine. Their goal is to go back 500 million years into the past and bring back a live creature now only found in fossils. Needless to say, something goes horribly wrong, and Gemma has to sort the mess out before it’s too late.Game features:
- Over 100 rooms to explore divided into seven colorful areas.
- One single interconnected gameworld without artificial barriers.
- Game designed to support speedrunning and sequence breaking.
- Find new weapons and abilities throughout your adventure.
- Use the in-game map to navigate and discover 100% of the game world.
- Amazing soundtrack by Simon Stålenhag.
Beat the average and get:
- The full 12-song soundtrack for Operation Smash
- The top three contributors will receive an exclusive IndieGameStand T-shirt!