Here is the latest in our new weekly Overgrowth alpha format! David himself took some time to illustrate the traditional changelog in video form.
Don't forget that you can help support us, try out our weekly alphas (such as the one in the video), and chat with other preorderers in the Secret Preorder Forum by preordering Overgrowth.
Be sure to watch it in HD!
The features highlighted in the above video are as follows (among some extra ones thrown in for good measure):
- Items can be attached to individual weapon slots
- Multiple items can be attached to each character
- Fixed memory corruption error when item connections are removed
- Fixed problem with saving and loading item connections
- Improved immediate-mode UI system
- Rebuilt linux32 awesomium to fix linux crashes on 32-bit Linux (Edward Rudd)
Also, feel free to support us by preordering Overgrowth!
If you liked this video, be sure to subscribe below.