More updates made at this stage that is now going to the final adjustments. I worked focused on finishing the painting of textures that still needed some adjustment and also worked in distributing more elements onto the stage for open areas of scenery were covered and generate a greater sense of depth.
Many elements were reused in other scenarios that the game already has, no need to elaborate any specific evidence for this scenario
After defining the areas of the game that will be displayed by the camera and based on flat colors that mark regions of the scenario I finished the painting texture.
I took advantage of that now I have more free time to focus on design and updated my spreadsheet with the status of the game, still have many things to do and also has things considered ready that after migrating to Unity 5 I need to review the completeness percentage (as is the case of the UI that m migrating the previous Unity)