Last week, our very own Jeb got married! Meanwhile, the rest of us were taking a short vacation to celebrate the recent milestone of 10,000,000 PC & 10,000,000 Pocket Edition sales! This week, it’s back to work and we have some fun treats in store!
- Added new UI for horses, to control saddle/armour/inventory.
- Started to move over various things to a new Attribute system. You may see some new tooltips, don’t be scared!
- Lots of work towards a new Resource Pack system, but not finished yet. Currently still compatible with texture packs.
- New internal chat system; lots of messages should be translated now that weren’t previously.
- [Bug MC-1497] – Damaged Anvils do not show damage in inventory or item frame
- [Bug MC-13626] – XP Bar in creative
- [Bug MC-13640] – Hay Bales do not burn when set on fire
- [Bug MC-13662] – XP, Health and hungerbar are buggy with horses
- [Bug MC-13770] – Using a horse spawn egg on a horse works only when riding the horse
- [Bug MC-13852] – Can’t throw enderpearls while mounting a horse
- [Bug MC-14220] – Player appearance not updating in multiplayer (armor, tools)
- [Bug MC-14417] – No way to remove armor or saddles off a horse
- [Bug MC-14422] – Horse name tag is shown while riding
- [Bug MC-15138] – Sides of cauldron has compass texture after placing compass in Item Frame
- [Bug MC-15201] – Bottom part of some types of horses-harness is misplaced
- [Bug MC-15416] – Selected item disappears when armor breaks
To get the snapshot, use the new launcher available in the link below. To return to 1.5.2, simply start the old launcher and play as normal.
Report bugs here:
// The Minecraft and Minecraft Realms teams