What it’s all about ?
Metagolf is a platform action game for 1 to 4 players.
It’s like Mini-Golf but crazier since everyone is playing at the same time with the same golf ball. Unlock interactive championship courses with creatures, puzzles and 7 different kind of balls or team-battle on the same computer through physic based obstacles and mazes.
The game is available in English and French. There is a level editor to create new courses but also change the visuals, sounds and physics of it!
- Genre: Platform game
- Sub-genre: Mini-Golf
- Platform: Windows / Mac Os / Linux
- Screenshots & videos
- Main idea: When a player touch the golf ball it takes the color of his team. Player can walk with the ball since only counts the number of shooting. You win the game if a golf ball of your color reach the hole/target.
- Price: 3.99$ but feel free to give anything you want to support my work
- Release date: v0.7.450 was released on July 2013
- Where to buy: Here
- Social Network: Facebook, Twitter, www.metagolf.net
- Unique features:
- Real Physics
- Puzzles, Obstacles & Mazes
- Real time gameplay – No turn-based or boring rules
- Single player & Local Multiplayer
- Support xBox 360 controller, joypad, analogic joystick, mouse & keyboard
- Interactive environment – Destructible scenery, water, falling platforms, gravity fields, teleporter, wind, conveyor-belt, creatures,…
- Level Editor – Allow you to customize graphics, sounds, physics and share everything
- 7 types of Golf ball – Normal, Bouncy, Sticky, Death, Cubic, Rugby, Hedgehog
- A 18 holes championship and 12 arenas courses in the full version.
- Feature 22 quality soundtracks
- Replay-value : Many combinations of settings available for each level
- Languages : English & French
Who create Metagolf ?
It is now more than 3 years that I’m working on this project alone with my own savings.
I’m currently jobless but pursue a consuming desire for a career in video games.
I’m available all over the world !
The idea behind Metagolf was to build a modern in-house game engine allowing me to produce more ambitious and great games in the future. Now that the project is getting mature, I hope you will welcome this first title and enjoy it as much as I enjoy making it after all these years.
I also would like to thanks anyone on the Internet who recently made a nice review or video preview of Metagolf
The final word
I am looking for a publisher or anything that could help me in my adventure so don’t hesitate to contact me here.
Thank you !