after some time we are back with some new news.
New Admin Functions
- Teleport a player to the admins position
- Change hour/fog and weather/wind (needs Panel Admin Permission)
- Prepare server for shutdown, e.g saves all factions & chests (needs Panel Admin Permission)
New Items (all beginning with "mr_")
- Heraldic Mail and Plate
- Milanese Plate Body Armor
- Kuyak Body Armor
- Litchina Head Armor
- Nikolskoe Head Armor
- Novogrod Head Armor
Changes on PW itself
- removed default spawning items
- adjusted max lenght & inventory count of item chests
- Added 6 default PW maps (credits to Protato and others)
- House System (admin can give keys to following prop: mr_house_door)
-> Add keys/remove keys through PW Nameserver
-> House ID is variation ID 2 in editor
- Inventory system, GUI based (saves/loads and is synchron with the database)
-> Hold F1 to open it
-> Press a slot with having a wielded item to put it into a slot
-> Press a slot without having a item wielded to take it out of the slot
- HCRP System included
-> Chest saving/loading (only if HCRP is enabled)
-> choosed HCRP map (only if HCRP is enabled)
-> Faction saving/loading (only if HCRP is enabled)
-> if you got killed/knocked out you spawn at the same position and you won't drop loot (only if HCRP is enabled)
-> you only loose gear through character kills (only if HCRP is enabled)
-> you can character kill yourself by pressing escape and pressing "Do Character Kill" (only if HCRP is enabled)
-> Anti-Combatlog is disabled on HCRP mode (only if HCRP is enabled)
-> No outlaw rating (only if HCRP is enabled)
-> Added universal class (can do everything) (only if HCRP is enabled)
-> Each different character name is a own account linked to your GUID (only if HCRP is enabled)
Why did you add HCRP and who can use it?
HCRP is a other feature contained in Medieval Realms.
Only one server will be allowed to use HCRP scripts, the official Medieval Realms one.
Others can still host normal PW style Medieval Realms servers but the HCRP can only be hosted by us.
The official server will be called:
no one is allowed to call his server "Medieval_Realms" or "Medieval_Realms_Official" or equal states.
The unofficial servers, e.g not the official HCRP servers have to choose names which are not equal to Medieval Realms.
More information about the HCRP will follow.
We still search suggestions for the module,