Whew! We spent the last 24 hours – virtually nonstop – getting the time-restricted full demo available for download. Now, you will have three hours to get as far as you can. You can also transfer your current save file to get even further, if you like.
To Move Your Save File from the Current Demo to the Full Demo:
- Copy your save files (Save01.rvdata, Save02.rvdata, etc.) from the main folder of the "Last Dream - Demo" folder to your desktop.
- Download and install the full demo version.
- Navigate through the Windows folders to C:\Program Files\Last Dream\
- Paste your copied save files into the new demo folder.
That's it! You can now continue your progress in the full demo version of the Last Dream.
Note: On 64-bit machines, the full version may be installed in the “Program Files x86” folder.
Download the New 889 MB Demo:
The smaller, content-restricted demo will remain available here:
Some news for Last Dream II: We will enhance the battle system with three new additions:
- Powerful attacks, unique to each character class, that can be applied after a certain number of turns;
- Cooperative super-skills created when two character classes synergize their forces; and,
- A final, desperate death blow (as suggested by a generous backer and fan of Final Fantasy 6!)
Thanks as always for your support.