Finally here we are, the campaign has been launched and now it's your turn.
We need all your support to get this project off the ground and would really appreciate it if you could help us spread the word by sharing our Kickstarter campaign with your friends or directly support the project.
Set in a dream. There Was A Dream features farming, crafting, combat, puzzle elements, and sandbox exploration. Embark on an adventure at your own pace, where your actions shape the world.
- Venture into a vast and vibrant world and explore seas, hills, and mountains
- A world shaped through your actions. Choose between dream and nightmare
- Over 10+ main allies and 100+ npc to interact with
- 100+ inventory items, to craft, use and trade
- 10+ cities and villages with dozens of shops, along with countless places to explore
- 5 unique biomes
- Day and night cycle with climate events
- Customizable look, with thousands of combinations of clothes, colors and decals options
- Customizable horse with thousands of combinations.
- Customizable tent with a lot of useful tools and services
- Boss battles and monsters to defeat
- An Infinite number of side missions, procedurally generated
- Take control of your Cat in every moment, and use him to help you to discover objects with his senses.
- Immersive activities such as crafting, fishing, hunting, and farming. Drive cars, sail with boats, ride and train your horse, and MANY MORE
Take part in the epic clash between dream and nightmare in a world molded by your decisions. You get to choose which side you are in. What will it be: balance or chaos?