... and 0.9.19 is here! Has life been giving you nothing but lemons?Don't worry, there's a new theme to go bananas over: Fruit!
Cool New WeaponsDon't wait for hell to freeze over, freeze it yourself with the all-new, amazing Freezer!Freeze your enemies, make ice-bridges over water or just create a slippery path of death!(*The dev team will not be held responsible for any injury and/or death you may sustain while walking on ice)We've improved your existing arsenal, too! The 'size' of cleaver has been reduced, so now it's more likely to cut into hogs instead of imbedding itself infuriatingly into the ground. The Flying Saucer has also seen some interesting changes... Death comes from above below!It's time to take your amphibious assault to the next level. While using the Flying Saucer, it's now possible to launch projectiles from underwater! Also, instead of just dropping bombs on your enemies you can aim them, too! Wow! Improved AI
- Think you can hide in a hidey hog hole? The newly improved AI will use drill-rockets to dig you out!
- Don't worry, though, you can always sneak under the protection of your trusty steel girder, right? That's where you're wrong my friend!
New Gameplay Challenges
- An frenetic, awesome new gameplay mode: Frenzy! In this mode each turn lasts only one second. Can you handle it?
- An extra mission: Nobody Laugh.
- More Achievements: 'Prestigious Pilot' and 'Naughty Ninja' have been added to the old missions. Have fun trying to unlock them.
- A new weaponset, One of Everything.
- Fight on a variety of new battlegrounds!
- New entries include Bones, Crystal, Grassy, Haunty, Oaks, Shrooms and Tentacles!
Special thanks to Tiy of Starbound for donating these Starbound backgrounds as Hedgewars maps.
- Over 30 new hats!
- New SteelTower fort!
- Are you already bored with the hundred shoppa maps you downloaded? Don't worry, now you can play on an 'infinite' number of procedurally generated maps, thanks to the new Shoppa Map script.
- If the behavior of rope in 0.9.18 made you want to tear your hair out, you'll be glad to know that it's much improved.
And there is more!
- A plethora of squished bugs.
- Improved Interface Lets you access and modify your game settings more easily.
- Improved Lua Support All power to the scripters!
- Better chat! Use the up and down keys to navigate the chat history, and feel like a commandline commando by using our /quit, /pause, and /fullscreen commands.
- Check out the ChangeLog if you want to see a more complete list of the changes.
You can get the new version from the download section!
Please be a bit patient though, it may take a while till all installers/packages for all supported operating systems are available.
From the hedgewars team.