Frayed Knights has received an update! In addition to some balance changes and fixing a couple of subtle equipment cut-and-paste errors, the in-game license key requirement has been removed. Nothing major for old veterans of the game, but it should make for an improved experience for new players.
More information can be found at Rampantgames.com
Changes in version 1.06:
* Removed license key requirements
* Increased Rogue (Dirk) Search bonus by +1, to a total of +3
* Bind wounds maximum heal amount is equal to the character's level (instead of 2)
* Battle Dressing: Maximum heal amount is equal to the character's level (instead of 3)
* Quick draw initiative bonus is +2 instead of +1
* Spell Dodger bonus is +2 instead of +3 (but still stacks)
* Decreased the Might requirement and cost of the Brigantine Coat to 5 and 150 silver, respectively.
* Increased armor level and decreased might requirement for Fine Brigantine Coat to 6 and 5, respectively.
* Decreased cost of laminate armor to 130 silver