Development funny moments!
During development, mistakes happen. And they are often very funny!
From March 16 live on Indiegogo!
Choose your stray, land on the Flow Island and survive in this cooperative multiplayer open-world action RPG
Flow's Island is a multiplayer game in which the player impersonates a stray dog, abandoned on a mysterious island, inhabited by ancient tribes. Survive on the island exploring, hunting and completing missions, acquire points to customize your dog and improve its characteristics.
I want to know more!
Spread the word with your friends and sign up for the campaign if you haven't already. Here are the links you need to share:
- Indiegogo, to subscribe the campaign
- Wishlist and Follow on Steam
- Twitter, for the latest public development news
- Our official Discord server, a delightful community where we preview anything we're working on
Flow's Island has a vast environment in which you must survive. Look for water, food, healing plants and hunt prey to avoid death. But this is only the beginning. Participate in environment-driven missions to earn points to improve your character and unlock skins or personalizations permanently.
- Life - Hunger - Thirst - Instinct - Smell
- Stress system and stressing agent (like rain, snow, sand, heat, cold etc...)
- Healing system through ingestion of healing plants
- Carrying small carcasses from preys (to eat elsewhere or share with others)
- PvE combat system
- Temporary refuge building system
- Personalization (skins, accessories)
- Titles, reputations, experience points and tokens to spend
- Daily Quest
- Arenas where to go to fight
- System of gaining/losing various titles/reputation (read below for details)
- Aggressive animals scattered throughout the game world and events with monstrous threats to be defeated by cooperating.