After over a year of development the final Beta version (Release Candidate) for Exteria is available at:
The game is currently in the middle of the Desura publishing process, so hopefully you'll be able to request Desura keys via IndieGameStand when they become available.
So you can get the game now at a 33% discount for only $1.99!
The Key Features are pretty hard to read in the summary right now so here is a proper list:
• 5 versatile spells as weapons
• 10+ enemy types in two unique environments
• Fully dynamic lighting and weather
• No time wasted! Short, polished experience
• 100% Indie developed by one guy, with the help of friends.
Oh and there is a dragon.
PS: To the selected few who played the previous Beta, this release adds a proper ending/credits scene instead of the text notification.