Chaosoft Games has entered an early build of the upcoming Action/RPG EvilQuest 2 into Microsoft’s Dream.Build.Play 2012 competition. Following on the heels of the successful release of EvilQuest earlier this year, EvilQuest 2 is currently in the early phases of production. The entry into Dream.Build.Play consists of a demo version showing off a host of new and improved features and hints briefly at the early stages of the game’s story. After listening to both fans and critics of the first game, Chaosoft Games is heavily focused on adding more of the elements that made the first game a success, while making large strides in the areas of music, art, dialogue and gameplay.
- Fast-paced Action/RPG combat.
- Unique, genre-defying story.
- Perform multi-kill combos to boost your abilities in battle.
- Unlock the power of The Chaos Shards and craft powerful weapons.
- Unleash powerful special attacks to smash your foes.
- Dozens of unique spells.
- Intense and challenging boss battles.
More details are available at Chaosoft Games' offical website, Chaosoftgames.com