Bogy Pivot Trailers
We’ve adjusted and improved the vehicle physics and have adapted it to the specialities of bogy trailers. With this, both the jittering and sliding should be reduced heavily. Affected vehicles are the Joskin Wago, Strautmann SZK 1802-H and the Claas Vario header trailer.
Field Guidance System
The FGS has been expanded by a multitude of new features, including a height adjustment option for the visualization lines - especially useful when harvesting large crops such as maize. When rotating the direction it will pivot on the vehicle position instead of the track itself. Also included is a new vehicle offset method that’s useful for plowing or when using a side mower like the Claas Disco. Additionally all direction and length values can now be entered directly via keyboard.
Steam Autumn Sale
You’re still waiting for the right moment? Use your chance now and get a big, fat discount: 50% on Cattle and Crops! In the Steam Autumn Sale!
- NEW Virtual keyboard to enable Input into text fields with the gamepad
- NEW Added FGS height settings for visualization
- NEW FGS vehicle offset with automatic side change added
- NEW Added value input for FGS
- NEW Plant growth is now influenced by temperature
- NEW Significantly improved bogy pivot trailer physics
- NEW Date is displayed in addition to the time
- NEW [MODDING] Box selection in the Shader Editor
- NEW [MODDING] More script methods to set external variables
- NEW [MODDING] Optional Attacher Filter Key for blocking attaching machines to other machines despite having the same AttacherType
- NEW [MODDING] In the Map XML the entry can now be added. This allows you to use your own screenshots as load screens.
- NEW [MODDING] Translations (StringTable) for tooltips (balloon strings)
- NEW TankTrigger now has a connection to the barn that can be used by instances
- NEW [MODDING] Material filltypes can now be registered via XML. Attention: the types must be reset for all meshes!
- NEW [MODDING]
- NEW Workers rebuy fertilizer (Rauch Axis, Dammann Land Cruiser)
- NEW Missions can now be tracked/hidden
- NEW Farm barns: Markers for barns have been added
- NEW Random loading images added
- NEW Hawe SLW 50T: chain system added
- BUG FIX FGS revised and fixes for crashes with savegames
- BUG FIX Wetness is correctly displayed when tedding hay
- BUG FIX Fixed substages for hay drying
- BUG FIX Replace Geometries Multi-Material fixed
- BUG FIX Trading Window is also hidden when hiding UI
- BUG FIX Clog option moved from "Gameplay" to "Difficulty"
- BUG FIX
setAcre: negative swath volume fixed
- BUG FIX Zoom strength is no longer dependent on FPS - you can now zoom with the controller in the cockpit view even with low FPS
- BUG FIX Model viewer: physics disabled to prevent crashes with PhysX
- BUG FIX Field status is updated immediately after execution of
- BUG FIX Possibility to select the fertiliser when creating a task
- BUG FIX Dirt adjusted for Claas Direct Disc, Disco, Volto
- BUG FIX Hawe SLW 50T: decal dirt based on vehicle dirt added
- BUG FIX Strautmann Verti-Mix: decal dirt based on vehicle dirt added
- BUG FIX Instances are no longer loaded when disabled
- CHANGE Tombstone Collada Importer changes adopted
- CHANGE Continued work on Tombstone 2.9.1 integration
- CHANGE FGS rotation around vehicle instead of track
- CHANGE Farm stable fill meshes changed to morphs
- CHANGE Strautmann Verti-Mix: Fill-Mesh changed to Morphs, mixing movement added
- CHANGE Reversing lights are only displayed when the light is switched on (light effects are still displayed)