Dungeon Core Update #1
All the Hero Walk & Idle animations are now complete!
(Note: These are just the down animations)
Now that all the base directional animations have been completed It's time to start programming some features! The following is a brief summary of what I'll be working on to start with:
Implementation of the fundamental controls.
- 4-way directional movement.
- Aiming system.
- Action button (Interacting with environment).
- Rebindable controls.
- Keyboard & controller compatible.
Textbox to display text from NPCs, Notes etc.
- Scrolling text (Skippable).
- Text contained within set bounds.
- Text cut off onto a second page if too long.
- Set textbox background image.
- Setting avatar & position (left/right).
- Multiple-choice options.
Setting up the core Networking functionality.
- Players set names & class.
- Host-Client setup.
- Host sets up game.
- Clients connect via IP.
- Players begin.
- GUI setup (Names & portraits).
- Movement (4 Directional).
- Action Button (Interacting with environment).
Multiplayer ChatboxChatbox for talking to players.
- Spam-filter control.
On top of this I'll be adding a lot more content for the Dungeon tile set.