In the past few weeks, I've been spending a lot of time pushing the business side of my indie game and potentially turning my project into a indie studio. This is still in the beginning phases but good progress is being made and excited I am, narf narf.
If you have been following my blog or twitter account, you may have seen that I started coding again a few days ago. Here is a summary of the latest changes, fixes and improvements, which brings the game to version (0.1.8.191):
- Dungeon Master leaves book stand when done researching a topic and displays a message to the player to select a new research topic from the list.
- Fixes bug that showed wrong warning message when trying to rearm a wooden spike trap.
- Fixes issue with collision detection and objects placement on map.
- Reduces the collision rectangle for stockpiles allowing creatures to walk over the border. This helps also fix bugs with certain games from alphas who reported minions being stuck due to stockpiles blocking the way.
- Stockpiles can now be moved and replaced once build, that is if they are not filled with too much material. If it's too heavy, then you will have to first move resources from the stockpile before moving the board elsewhere.
- Traps are now triggered by enemies and neutral units: Boars walking into a trap will trigger it too.
- Fixes issue with Minions AI when they try to find essential resources but can't reach them.
- Fixes bug when minions try to empty their inventory into a container.
Play the alpha free, and if you like it, support development by pre-purchasing the game. Thank you =)