Download this alpha built free at: Dungeoncolony.com
- Randomizes cluster Sizes (AI).
- Adds number of selected objects to machine type objects when selecting the output in an output frame.
- Reduced output of lumbering trees.
- Crafting walls out of 9 resources produces 3 new walls.
- Reduces output of iron ore when mining rock walls.
- Triggered traps do not cause collision for friendly creatures any longer.
- Enemies now steal as much as 80% of their carrying capacity, instead of max 5 items previously.
- Fixes problem with Enemies when they attack or steal from an object.
- Nuts are not used as fuel in the cooking pot any longer.
- Fixes issue with Enemies attacking objects.
- Fixes issue with Enemy AI Behavior where they would get stuck in the grass-lands.
- Fixes issue with finding the dungeon entrance in enemy AI.
- Fixes issue with machine type objects when ordering to remove a large number of objects but only few are actually taken
- Fixes inacuracy with selecting items in machine type objects.