DarkWave Games (with Microïds/Anuman Interactive & Forge Reply) releases "Dream Chamber" on PC, MAC and iPad. iPhone and Android versions coming soon!
"Dream Chamber" is as a third-person point & click adventure game with charming characters and fun dialogues. The objectives range from collecting, combining and using objects to solving numerous puzzle games in a 1930s atmosphere with original graphics and sharp humor.
Charlie, a rich heir, enjoys playing a private detective and tracking the bad guys. But this time, it has become personal! The victim of a jewelry robbery is none other than his own girlfriend. Nothing more is needed for him to put on his raincoat and his hat to track the culprits.
Although he is a non-professional investigator, Charlie has the major advantage of being able to revisit the scenes in his dreams to find clues anchored in his subconscious mind.
- A unique graphic style! All handmade graphics!
- Original Swing/Jazz Soundtrack - studio recorded
- An original game with a brand new scenario
- Revisit your investigation scenes in your sleep and you might find the answers in your dreams!
- Solve many different enigmas and puzzles
- Interrogate the suspects and break their alibis via mini-games
- A jazzy and humorous atmosphere
- Voices in English and texts in French, German, Italian and Spanish
- Available for PC, MAC, iPad 2 and above. Android and iPhone version coming soon
- Two different game endings
Dream Chamber is made with Unity!