We mainly changed our game this week based on the feedback we got from the last playtest session,
- We fixed the bug in rope control. Now the player can move leftward or rightward while swinging in the air.
- We added an ending scene to make the game more complete.
- We fixed bugs in the last two levels and made the difficulty level more feasible. Previously we got feedback that these two levels were too hard for the players.
- We improved the guidance significantly by eliminating the guidance text.
We made these changes to provide a better user experience. For example, previously the players complained about the guidance being too text-rich and the game being too hard, so we improved the guidance and adjusted the difficulty level.
We plan to bring the following changes to the next iteration,
- We want to tell a better story and bring a more complete storyline to the users.
- We want to bring new and interesting features using the rope at every level.