I've just released version 0.2 at the demo site. Here are the release notes:
- Added touch screen support.
- The current time scale is now displayed beneath the clock.
- You can now pause the game with the P key.
- Added start screen with Options menu.
- Fixed a signalling issue near Milwaukee by adding a few track segments.
I hadn't really intended this game to be played on mobile devices, but I at least wanted to get it to function on a tablet somewhat decently, and then consider making the game more mobile friendly in the future.
Another note is the requirement for the player to enable the touch features by either selecting the option from the start screen, or double tapping the new touch menu option on the CTC panel. The reason I have done this is that I found the touch behaviors in Construct 2 were not as responsive as the mouse. However, I just found a forum post recommendation that I am going to try that will hopefully remove the need for the player to select the touch option explicitly.