State of Extinction has been reworked a lot to include a ton of enhancements as we get closer to a polished Early Access release. Listed below are the latest enhancements to the game build.
Expect a ton of new information over the next few weeks regarding the various systems that have been enhanced to provide you with a new Prehistoric mature based experience.
State of Extinction Enhancements
- Included Min-Map to assist with Navigation (shows Large Beasts and Fire locations)
- Enhanced Prehistoric world with additional hand-drawn environments
- Updated NPCs logic and interact capabilities
- Added Special Dialogue camera when interacting with NPCs
- Added statistics for tracking kills, herbs consumed, quest completed and other key data
- Enhanced overall story line and plot to explore dark areas that prehistoric man should not be engaged in
- Enhanced overall graphics to included detailed plants, wild life, rocks etc.
- Enhanced controls to allow movement and UI navigation via mouse point-n-click; no need to use a keyboard
- Enhanced UI to provide a clean, easy to use interface to improve overall game play experience presenting a prehistoric era
- Working with an AAA Composer to develop a, musical soundtrack to capture the essence and feel of on-screen game play