Class Balances and Tons of Other Changes are Included in Aetheria's Latest Update!
Guild leaders now have another way to connect with their members as they can now set a Guild Message of the Day from the Guild UI. This message is displayed to all members as they log into the game.
Changes were made to the mechanics of fishing bait. Fishing bait now increases a player's chance to catch fish rather than increasing fishing level. This allows maxed fishers to benefit from using fishing lures and bait.
Louis in the Sunken Depths decided to lower his prices for Sunken Scrolls to 15 Sunken Goblets instead of 25. This will allow players more attempts at freeing the Sunken Torturer from his curse.
Player familiars can now be more easily tracked via a new HUD showing their health. If a pet dies, this display is not shown and a player can easily realize they need to resummon their familiar.
Along with the above updates, a bunch of class balances were also introduced to the game. The full list can be seen below.
- Frostbolt, Chimera Blast, Ice Blast, and Fire Blast spells - Damage has been increased
- School of Debilitation talent - Fire damage has been increased
- School of Havoc talent - Now also generates mana when triggered
- Bone Chill talent - Damage has been increased
- Frigid Ground talent - Damage has been increased
- Follow Up talent - The chance to be triggered has been increased
- Influx talent - Increased the mana gain per point
- Instability talent - The chance to be triggered has been increased
- Arterial Strike spell - Damage has been increased
- Mighty Blow spell -Damage has been increased
- Whirlwind spell - Damage has been increased
- Way of the Sword talent - Damage bonus has been increased
- Extra Hurtin talent - Damage bonus has been increased
- Battle Cry spell - Critical bonus and buff time has been increased
- Hulking Bash spell - Damage has been increased for Sentry Warriors
- Challenger talent - Threat bonus has been increased
- Intimidate spell - Threat boost has been increased
- Explosive Trap spell - Increased base cooldown to 12 seconds, up from 10 seconds
- Frost Trap spell - Increased base cooldown to 12 seconds, up from 10 seconds
- Shadow Spray spell - Damage has been decreased slightly
Hope you enjoy the update!