We have been very busy the last few weeks, this post feels long overdue.
The changes week 17 through 20 are the following:
- New Terrain; Swamp, Ash, Obsidian, Myre, Jungle and Swamp.
- Work has been started on making the HUD look more clean, not yet implemented.
- Improved AI, needs more optimisation but it works right.
- More indepth unit information on the battlfield HUD.
- Dungeons now have more backgrounds and floors depending on where you are and what weather you’re in.
- Online battles now work; But the connection between players are as of now hardcoded and must de done through console.
- The gallery have been supplied with shelves.
- A little work has been put into the editor.
- Added a new weather state: rain.
- Depending on what terrain your settlement has been built infront of, the corresponding image now shows while visiting the town.
- Demonic buildings have has a graphical overhaul.
- Work has been put into orcish architecture, not yet complete.
- Resource icon-set overhaul.
- Skirmish-screen graphical update.
- More terrain on battlefield added, also optional fancy filler-terrain (Burnt-down trees for ash, willows for the swamp, etc.).
- New company logo.
- Updated credits screen.
A trailer is in the works, and we now have a very talented composer working with us, Richard McDonald! You can find his work at:
Alpha-version is drawing nearer and nearer.
See you guys soon!