Wish-list CATACOMBIA on Steam: Store.steampowered.com
90s VHS Found Footage Survival Horror in Paris Catacombs. Relive Paris' dark memories and relive the lost explorers experience through the recording itself. See if you can alter the outcome.
In the 90s an explorer is lost deep within the Paris Catacombs. All that is recovered from the scene is the last recording on the camera found deep within the catacombs. Now you will have to relive the persons experience through the recording itself.
See if you can alter the outcome, unravel the mystery of the depths of the catacombs and ultimately change their fate for survival or sudden demise.
You play as the person who dropped the camera and ran away during the last moments of footage in the lost tape.
The Paris Catacombs are filled with many historical monuments, more than 6 million bones of the dead from overfilled graveyards and the black plague dating back to the 18th and the mid 19th century. Even to this day there are new tunnels being discovered.
- A unique experience - Drawing inspiration from found footage movies such as As Above, So below and survival horror games such as Outlast.
Experience a true 90s VHS Found Footage horror experience that plays on realistic situations and claustrophobic environments with a deep atmosphere.
Experience a unique setting with a twisted story and multiple outcomes.
• Reverse time mechanic like rewinding a old VHS tape, rewind player location in real time.
• PS4 / XBOX ONE Controller support.
• Survival horror mixed with psychological horror featuring visual storytelling and character progression.
• Melee combat in some sections.
• Replay ability through four different endings.
• Storytelling through VHS tapes and TV's, environmental exploration and lore building.
• Night vision mechanic and a refillable lantern as light source.
• Stealth mechanics and different AI behaviors.
• Real life recreations from the Paris Catacombs and unique diverse environments.
• Unique 1990s VHS Found Footage horror style.
Adjustable quality settings available inside the game through ESC > Options.
View, create and manage keybindings of controls inside the game through ESC > Controls.
Created by Aza Game Studio