Welcome to the Trenches, 1917. A World War 1 first person horror survival game where you, caught behind enemy lines - have to survive and escape the harsh war-torn environment and experience World War l like never before from the eyes of James R. in this surreal nightmare, as you fight for your life and for your sanity. Explore the real chilling story as you navigate the horrors equipped with only your senses, hearing and trench whistle. Find clues to better understand and escape the enemy trenches without being caught to return to your family.
How To Survive:
1. Crouch and stay low, so enemies won't hear you.
2. Hide under bunk beds or narrow spaces and stay safe.
3. Don't run or you will make noise. Run only when necessary.
4. Be careful when walking on wooden surface since it makes loud noise.
5. You can cause a distraction by throwing objects items such as bottles.
6. Mind your stamina, if you get tired then you cannot outrun your enemies.
7. Use your trench whistle if you're lost and follow the sound, but be careful because enemies can hear the whistle too and come running to your location.
8. Be careful of your surroundings. Some things are real, while others are not.
9. If you hear running foosteps, that's not good news - as they may have heard you. Run or hide!
'Trenches' is a horror game made by one developer at Steelkrill Studio. Please note this game is an objective-collection game with replay-ability. Your objective is to find and collect clues in the Trenches while having items such as the Trench Whistle to guide you while you are being hunted by the enemy. If you can, please submit your feedback and report any bugs and this will really help speed up the progress of the development by a bunch .. Thank you for trying it out.