• Register
Post news RSS Bugs

Hi just a quick message saying we found more graphical bugs and minor quest bugs (they don't affect gameplay much) this will be fixed asap the game is still awaiting review and i don't want to lose its place. the game is still playable though it just needs some time and help to get it fixed. Another possible issue is it not saving correctly All these issues are 90% from switching platforms (eg making windows version then changing to mac,linux etc) causing it to read some scripts wrong

Posted by on

Hi just a quick message saying we found more graphical bugs and minor quest bugs (they don't affect gameplay much) this will be fixed asap the game is still awaiting review and i don't want to lose its place.the game is still playable though it just needs some time and help to get it fixed.Another possible issue is it not saving correctly. All these issues are 90% from switching platforms (eg making windows version then changing to mac,linux etc) causing it to read some scripts wrong the other 10% is from not having unity pro (going to be brought as soon as reach 130 sales) and script/setting errors
Please report any bugs,missing colliders etc you find as it means the game can improve bit by bit and thanks in advance to everyone who will support the game.
As a team is formed bugs and graphics will improve more rapidly.(currently just one person working hard with no previous game industry experience)

Post a comment
Sign in or join with:

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.