Last night we released another patch, which provided some substantial performance improvements and other bug fixes! At this point, we're just making up silly titles for these more bug-fix-oriented patches, haha.
- When a team loses an arena on a campaign map, they will "reinforce" another arena. This means difficulty will increase as you slowly wipe an enemy team off the map.
- Fortification is now more clearly labeled as Difficulty on the campaign map.
- Mouse and movement controls now use smooth delta time, meaning framerate jumps shouldn't be as catastrophic.
- GREATLY decreased CPU and GPU load, which helps action fluidity immensely. (Browser was eating a lot of cycles despite being closed.)
- Active matches on campaign map now show which teams are involved.
- Fixed a potential crash when joining a match mid-game.
- Fixed score desync between client and and server.
- Procedurally generated skyboxes have been disabled, at least for now, in an attempt to attempt to discover a potential texture memory leak.
- EULA text is back.
- Bandwidth warning threshold tweaked.
- Fixed URL bug that prevented linked GIFs from being posted into Discord. This pretty much resolves all known GIF issues.
- Threaded completion events now occur on the correct thread. This should fix a myriad of "random" bugs, such as server crashes while joining mid-match.
- Norton Security warning window will no longer cause an exception.
- Consolidated .NET Framework usage to .NET 4.7.2.
- .NET Framework 4.7.2 now installed via Steam.