Looks like the epic journey is over, Bloop is ready to go - yay! For the next few days I'll test the sh*t out of it, and probably make some changes(I'm allways changing the colors, it's crazy), but after the long beta I think every bug has been discovered, and fixed - thanks for the testers, especially Rowan Powell.
I made stuff in the last couple of days, like
- Mod support(you can make your own campaign, with custom graphics and stuff)
- Hardware cursor(a lot of beta testers said it was really annoying, so this is a really important thing)
- Some new effects
- Improved performance
- It should never ever crash again
- Cutscenes(hey, it has 2 endings!)
- And bugfixing. A lot of bugfixing.
So it has a beggining a middle and an end, and I'm really happy with the result - I hope you will like it, too!
Ohh, and of course a new public demo will be available within days!