Construct is a free powerful and easy to use development software for both DirectX 9-based games and applications. It includes an event based system for defining how the game or application will behave, in a visual, human-readable way - easy enough for complete beginners to get results quickly. Optionally, advanced users can also use Python scripting to code your creations.
Construct is not a commercial software project, and is developed by volunteers. It is 100% free to download the full version - no nag screens, adverts or restricted features at all.
Create games and applications with:
* Super fast hardware-accelerated DirectX 9 graphics engine
* Add multiple pixel shaders for special effects, including lighting, HDR, distortion, lenses and more
* Advanced rendering effects like motion blur, skew and bumpmapping (3D lighting)
* Innovative Behaviors system for defining how objects work in a flexible way
* Physics engine for realistic object behavior
* Place object on different layers for organising display, parallaxing, or whole-layer effects - also freely zoom individual layers in and out with high detail
* Debugger giving you complete control over all aspects of your game for testing purposes.
* Python scripting for advanced users - however, Construct's Events system is still powerful enough to complete entire games without any scripting.
* Smaller, faster specialised runtime for applications
* 60+ plugins ranging from Tiled Background to Windows controls and a C++ plugin SDK for custom development
Construct is developed open source under the General Public License (GPL). This means you can download and use Construct for free, but it also means that the underlying source code - the code that defines how the program works - is also freely available. This means other programmers are free to fix errors in the code and make their own contributions to Construct. Development is located on Construct's SourceForge.net page.
For more information, see Open-source Software (Wikipedia) and GPL (Wikipedia), the open-source license Construct uses.
User Interface Library
Construct uses the Prof-UIS professional user interface library, with kind permission of FOSS Software, Inc. Remember if you wish to use this library in your own project, you must purchase the appropriate license from the website.
Beach Rules will test your memory, visual agility and reflex through various tests. Keep the beach in order and compete in different events and mini-games!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Invasion of alien brain parasites has begun, portal to hell was opened by the Doomsday cultists and another dark forces rampage through the New Sodom...
EPILEPSY WARNING!!! Безбашенный платформер, ниндзя с MP5 наперевес, ультра-кислота... и это ещё...
Brutal, savage, acid action, without any rules to follow.
The Last Cargo is a atmospheric top-down exploration survival horror where your road to independence leads through the hell of imprisonment.
The story of a creature struggling to survive in the spectacle affected by the artificial audience.
Beach Rules will test your memory, visual agility and reflex through various tests. Keep the beach in order and compete in different events and mini-games...
The Evil Party is a platforming game, you play a ninja, and you have to go through many levels to get to the party . But it will be very difficult to...
In far future humankind is the most advanced civilization in the whole universe and humans are bored. So our brethren spend most of their time watching...
Sunkin's Wrath is an adventure/platformer game. Your hero has to collect power-ups and learn new abbilities to proceed further. Features of the game...
You're just a mere human that is trapped inside the weird and grim world - the Shadowrealm. Your goal is to amuse some kind of god by seeking the portal...
No games were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the game list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add game and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.