Lots of new content this week!
- S.H.A.R.K. - A hidden boss with special loot.
- The game no longer pauses. This is to get you used to it, because you won't be able to pause when I add multiplayer.
- You can no longer equip items that you don't have enough RAM to activate.
- Enemies should cause less lag
- Ranged enemies are smarter
- Lasguns don't shoot you in the foot anymore
- Mines now fall to the ground below you, instead of always landing at 0,0,0. This prevents an exploit with Jump buildings.
- The hopping spiders have been renamed "Popups"
- All known bugs have been fixed. Sorry about last week.
Any feedback or suggestion is always appreciated.
Here's the official Reddit/r/gamedev Feedback Friday thread if you'd like to give feedback there.
Check out some great new images of this week's build below!