After 10 years in development, we finally made it to Full Release on Steam with a Beta! The full game has 2 single player missions and 3 maps for Multiplayer matches. The free demo has the 2 single player missions only. The single player missions include trainers for learning the command system and introduce the backstory about Bionite and Spectralite. Multiplayer is 1 vs 1 or up to 9 players per team. Players can participate as commanders or pilots. There is a learning curve involved with the command system and we strongly recommend playing the single player missions first. For players that are familiar with the old BZ games, learning the new command system will be fairly easy.
The Game Includes:
- Base Building
- Wingman Command
- Player Pilots (up to 7 pilots per team)
- Resource Management
- Four Drivable Vehicles
- A variety of buildings, tanks, turrets, and gun towers to build bases.
- Customizable squad system.
- 3 maps for multiplayer matches (Venus, Mars, Europa).
- 2 single player trainer missions.
- First, third and command views.
We are currently working on more content for Bionite: Origins and have begun our new project Bionite: Universe. Special thanks to the community for the support over the years!
Link to Steam Page Store for Bionite:
In Game Run:
New Screen Shots: