The second update to Binarray has been released - Version 0.2, which includes a bunch of new features and a few fixes/tweaks.
- New "Label" Component: Allows you to display static text, useful for documenting your circuits
- New "Buffer" Component: An ordered queue based data storage, where data can either be pushed on to the beginning or retrieved from the end.
- New "Beeper" Component: Generates a sound when inputted a signal. Settings for volume and frequency
- Non-used ports behave more consistently, and their state is shown even when they are not connected.
- Key press compoenents now show ther selected key on their model
- Colored wires: Useful for documenting you circuits, or just making them look pretty. Visual change only.
- Paint Selection button: paint all wires in an area the selected color
- Step forward button: when paused, the simulation can be stepped through manually
- Resize canvas: resize the canvase to any size - there are no real limits, so be careful!
- Save selection as new circuit: After copying or cutting a section of your circuit, a "save" button will appear
- State is maintained when copying or inserting from file
- Usage statistics are no longer sent (this might have been triggering some people's antivirus)
- Small tweaks/fixes:
- Saves list is scrollable
- Various other small changes
If you have any queries or feedback, please be sure to add a comment! If you have any issues, please report them in the forum.