The first update to Binarray has been released - Version 0.11, which includes various fixes and tweaks, and a few new features.
- Confirmation popups now appear before exiting or overwriting save files.
- New circuit button in options menu
- Rebindable keyboard commands (from input tab on launcher)
- Hotkeys for wire type (by default set to 1, 2 and 3)
- New "Set State" tool which allows for easy testing
- State is maintained correctly when drawing on circuits
- Deleting no longer resets the entire circuit's state
- Camera movement controls are reversed, which should be more intuitive.
- Objects are not unnecessarily moved when rotated
- Other various tweaks
- New Linux and Mac distributions