Beatdown Brawler has launched on Steam Early Access. Beatdown Brawler pits players against an endless stream of enemies in an all out brawl featuring four distinct game modes, and four difficulty levels.
Brutally defeat your enemies and then dance on their corpses in a never ending series of battles ranging from one on one to a near-insurmountable number of opponents. Each level is incrementally more difficult than the last. How long can you last?
- Adventure in career mode or play in custom levels where you can pick individual songs and difficulty levels.
- Select from one of five difficulty levels to maximize replay value.
- Play as one of three heroes initially, with the ability to unlock a fourth hero through gameplay.
- Strategic gameplay featuring chi, heavy attacks, dodges, blocks, combinations, and special abilities.
- Play one of four distinct game modes: Traditional, Tournament (1 vs. 1), Survival (Endless), or Rhythm based.
- Optional Rhythm mode of gameplay penalizes actions that are not performed on beat.
- Optional Survival mode allows an endless gameplay that continually escalates in difficulty until the player is defeated.
- Optional traps add an additional level of challenge.
- Available in 13 languages.
Beatdown Brawler will be available for just $8.49 during the first week of Steam Early Access.