A bunch of other little changes and fixes make the game a lot more stable this time around as well.
- New Room: Private rooms have now been implemented for permanent station residents.
- New Equipment: Energy Doors have been added, allowing access to workers and customers but blocking air. They cost a lot of energy to keep active
- Door controls have been redesigned to be MUCH more intuitive and easy to use.
- Command and Control now required for full door control
- Equipment interaction dialogs now stay attached to their piece of equipment if the screen is moved
- Command Console equipment now saves properly
- Days since last asteroid/event wasn't saving and loading properly
- Asteroid/event alorithm adjusted, more than one event was happening simultaneously on rare occasions
- Asteroid/event chances rebalanced
- Varying costs for walls/floors/doors are now reflected in their tooltips.
- Show/hide icons preference now saves.
- Pathfinding updated, is much more efficient now.
- Worker and Resident lists now play nice and close when other menus are opened.
Get Space Station Alpha for Windows and Linux now www.nuclearfirecracker.com.