Alone is a physiological horror game that changes around you as you play.
When Sam receives a letter from his sister asking for help, he ventures back to the hostel where he grew up. Little did he know, what he was about to encounter.
Alone tells the story about a dysfunctional family, that has not spoken for many years. You take on the role of Sam, who receives a letter from his sister asking for help. Can you track down your missing sister, and discover what occurred at the place where he grew up?
• A Dynamic Changing World - The game changes the landscape and direction as you play.
• Multiple Endings – There are five endings, can you find them all?
• Atmospheric Environments - An eerie immersive world is waiting for you to explore.
• Psychological Experience – Alone has been designed to provide a psychological horror experience.
• Interactive Environments - A large number of items can be examined and/or interacted with.
• Enemies - You are the hunted, not the hunter.
• Puzzle Elements - Collect and harness items to aid your survival and progression
• Resolution and Graphics - Designed to run at 1080p at 60fps (dependant on computer specifications game is run on).
• Audio - Features an intense and immersive sound design.
Game will support VR